Thank you Alison of MostlyHealthyLiving for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award! I was so flattered you thought of me for this recognition.
To quote Alison’s quote from her nominator Eat2Health Blog: “This award is another friendly way of getting to know your fellow bloggers whilst helping to give your blog supportive and mainstream exposure, and of course some recognition for all of your hard work!”
The recipient’s participation is to then disclose 7 things about them and nominate 15 other bloggers. I’m happy to play along so here we go! 🙂
- I love 80’s music. When it’s treadmill time I flip on Pandora’s 80’s Cardio playlist and am good to go.
- I love sandwiches. Quite a bit. Also my favorite post-race food. If someone suggests eating something else after a race I get sad.
- I have a really unique sneeze. I have never sneezed around someone for the first time without a comment on it. Not sure if I should feel proud or self conscious of that…
- I like to use smiley faces as much as I can in any digital interaction – email, texting, tweeting, even here. I try to not use them but feel like it makes my tone too serious. 🙂 🙂 🙂
- I really love making dinner and eating at home. Like many of us, my hubby and I are on the go so much with full time jobs, kids activities, my grad work and marathon training, his hockey that we often eat fast food for dinner or grab something that can pack easily. It’s so nice to spend time cooking and eating a real meal.
- In my teen years I liked to dress up in period costume and participate in civil war reenactments.
- As a kid I was home schooled. I also composed music, sketched, bred finches, and collected stamps for fun. (I was super popular.) 🙂
And my nominees for the One Lovely Blog Award are below! I have truly enjoyed reading all of the blogs I’ve listed and highly recommend you check them out. Looks like Alison and I ‘run’ in the same circles so some of you were already nominated by MostlyHealthyLiving too. Double nominations for you! 🙂
Don’t feel obligated to participate if you’re not feeling up to it but I would love to read your blog posts on this and learn even more about you. 🙂
- Run with Faust
- Pirate Bobcat
- Live Slim
- Piper’s Run
- Slacker Runner
- Runs on Syrup
- Tangent Media
- Miss Adventures in Running
- See Sebby Run
- The Tipsy Runner
- Running in Paradise
- Darlin’ Rae
- Destination: Minneapolis
- Chronicles of a SAHM
In closing, here is a video I shot of my training run on Monday while messing around with the GoPro.