This is all very confusing. There’s a lot going on here on wordpress.com. I told my husband I was considering writing a book to help me organize my thoughts and rambling musings to which he suggested a blog. So here I am! Woo! 🙂 I loved journaling as a kid so it sounded like a good idea an hour ago. Now it seems like a jungle and not sure where to start. Okay, will not panic. Let’s proceed to the comfort zone – When in doubt… make a list.
Stuff I want to share:
- Introduce myself (who doesn’t like to talk about themselves?)
- Day in the life of a busy hockey mom
- Updates along the marathon training road
- Frustrations on progress with Ph.D. studies
- Attempting to accomplish the above while looking fabulous! (Gotta have goals right?)
So, let’s start with number 1. I work full time doing a job I love as a university administrator. My husband and I have two boys, ages 8 and 6. They all play hockey. A lot. All three of them. All the time. Like, it’s a lot of hockey. What about Summer you say? Nope, in Minnesota it’s hockey all year long. While I’m at the rink (which is often) I’m on the laptop working on my Ph.D. in Education and in my free time I’m working on training for my first Marathon coming up in October.
Well, there we go. Post number one! And I can cross that first one off the list. Feels good. Let’s see if I can keep this thing going now. 🙂